Market Operations, Assistant Vice President
- Not Specified
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis Chicago IL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tradeweb LLC
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
Tradeweb seeks a candidate who is knowledgeable and passionate about electronic trading in the Fixed Income space, preferred focus in US Interest Rates trading Responsibilities: * Candidate must be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of the underlying asset classes, and have the ability
Tradeweb seeks a candidate who is knowledgeable and passionate about electronic trading in the Fixed Income space, preferred focus in US Interest Rates trading
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of the underlying asset classes, and have the ability to learn the technology infrastructure
- Monitor trading activity daily across multiple Fixed Income asset classes to ensure fair environments
- Collect useful market intelligence and spot emerging market trends to share with the group in order to help drive market innovation in a quickly evolving landscape
- Visit trading desks to demonstrate the inner workings and new features of the platform, including the release of new products to help further generate business
- Work with various support teams to ensure client satisfaction across a broad spectrum of platform components, such as; connectivity, credit/risk limits, post trade efficiencies, and trading protocols
- Keep up to date with industry regulation and security announcements to ensure accuracy throughout different markets
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements in low latency markets, i.e. order routing requirements, clearing arrangements, risk profiles, etc
- Prepare and provide regular client updates for direct and senior management.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge in Fixed Income markets
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Extremely comfortable with technology – proficient with full MS Office suite
• Exemplary work ethic - eager to learn
• Self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.