46687 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Driven by a strong understanding of RSM’s business, industry and consulting growth objectives the Marketing Manager - Technology Consulting co-develops the technology go-to market strategy in alignment with the overall consulting go-to-market strategy, and serves as an advisor to bring fresh, innovative ideas to expand the business. The Marketing Manager collaborates with service line leaders to understand business strategies, provide new ideas that align with strategies, launch new offerings, and proactively advise and provide insight to the team on all marketing related topics.
Develops and implements the marketing strategy and plan through hyper collaboration and co-development with IMC colleagues across the LOB, industry and in centers of excellence to position the solutions through middle market issues and reflective of client needs and thought leadership of their teams if applicable.
- Ensure plan is fully aligned with the LOB marketing strategy and is in alignment with and leverages firm wide thought leadership strategy (MMBI/TRE, etc.) and IMC strategies; and incorporates these strategies in marketing plan execution
Collaborates with thought leadership team to develop content marketing plan in support of strategy—includes all types of content (video,webcast, articles, ebooks);ensures alignment with the LOB thought leadership plan.
- Partners with digital marketing and audience acceleration team to co-develop digital marketing strategies for service line/capability; measures and understands results and adapts programs to increase effectiveness; ensures understanding of digital marketing metrics and analytics to achieve and continuously improve performance; focused on improving personal digital marketing and analytics literacy
- Co-develop and execute multi-channel demand generation programs the drives conversions / lead acquisition and result in direct revenue growth.
- Packages programs for local office use that enables regional and geo market development leaders to deliver targeted programming that drives growth and enables opportunities to develop relationships; ensures communication of programs aligned with IMC communications strategies, throughout the IMC and LOB organizations to relevant audiences; obtains feedback from local office teams on program packaging, delivery and relevance to audience and adapts programs to reflect input; share results of programming
- Establishes performance goals and objectives for marketing plans and leverages data analytics to measure performance, communicate results and continually improve performance. Understands and leverages data across CRM, web, and other platforms to measure and improve performance. Collaborates with IMC COEs to evolve understanding of marketing data analytics for performance
- Develops programs that nurture and develop prospective clients from tier 3 to tier 2
- Collaborates with sales on program development to increase program effectiveness and drive growth including transition of leads to the demand generation and sales teams; establishes key metrics (KPIs), reports results, and works together to optimize program performance
Develops and delivers marketing projects that span services and offerings, including issue based campaigns. Executes strategy, plan and delivery, and measure results against performance goals. Communicates impact and plan for continuous improvement.
- Develops programming in response to changes in regulatory issues and collaborating with industry marketing as appropriate
- Drives relationship management and optimization with key associations and strategic vendors including ownership of national sponsorships where relevant. Partners with COEs as needed, to effectively and efficiently deliver high value events
- Understands industry strategies and how they intersect with LOB; participate in national industry marketing meetings to foster collaboration
- Is a strategic advisor to the leaders of assigned service line and participates on the national service line leadership team
- Contributes to the development of the consulting marketing plan and budget annually, representing assigned service lines and offerings.
- Ensures that budget is aligned with business priorities, and proactively manages and monitors effective use of budget.
- Provides quarterly and “as needed” updates to IMC leader and business stakeholders.
- Partners with IMC COEs to execute plans, achieve business objectives and deliver shared results. Continually improve performance through collaboration and communication.
- Builds and grows strong understanding of assigned service line(s) though continuous learning plan.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Excellent project management, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new subject areas quickly
- 7-10 years of leading marketing/growth experience in B2B environment, preferably technology
- Proven success managing marketing, demand generation and relationship development programs
- Experience in marketing in a technology company/industry
- Experience with managing partner channels
- Deep expertise in developing demand generation programs with proven results
- Strong digital marketing background
- Thorough understanding of various marketing channels
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Highly collaborative and able to work within a team to achieve stated goals
- Ability to lead crucial conversations and influence decisions
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req15200 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
Marketing and Communications Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req15200 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
National Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Marketing Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
No ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing