The Metals Products Analyst will support the Product Line Managers and Specialists in implementing the strategy for multiple products. This role will prepare and maintain analyses for the product line and will support product line managers in identifying growth opportunities for their products as well as other more advanced analytics and strategic work to support the business. Primary Responsibilities Include
- Support the Metals Products team, analyzing trends across the Metals business, and providing summaries to internal stakeholders to guide business strategy and growth efforts.
- Create and update business analytics reporting functionality to monitor key metrics across the Metals product line.
- Monitor and report on macroeconomic factors and competitive considerations that impact the CME Metals business.
- Facilitate the development and ongoing management of market maker liquidity incentive programs, regularly engaging with both external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in sales efforts by attending customer meetings, tracking outreach status, and drawing connections between CME products and news events.
- Develop a strong understanding of CME Metals Futures and Options, fielding customer inquiries and acting as a liaison with CME teams such as Clearing, Marketing, Sales, Global Command Center, and more.
- Work effectively across CMEG internal teams and stakeholders to implement new products and help manage metals product issues that impact customers, the division, or the organization on a whole.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) required, along with interest in Business, Finance, or Economics.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial services of derivatives markets is preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be well-versed in Windows Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and data aggregation.
- Must have strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of the financial system and CME Group's markets, and particularly a strong desire to learn more.
- Background in financial services and derivatives markets is preferred.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.