Multi-Asset, Macro Trader - Americas
• Trade and provide oversight of transaction costs and operational risks across multiple asset classes.
• Provide portfolio managers with a clear trade strategy and cost forecast, trade construction, and trade sizing
• Represent the needs of the Americas macro team in our development and implementation of the department's technology vision
• Provide value-added commentary on security price action, market movements and macro themes.
• Support the sales and client service mandates in the region
• Ensure the trading desk is compliant and follows all market regulations
UBS Asset Management is hiring a multi-asset macro trader. Reporting to the regional head of trading, the trader will be trading across the asset class spectrum of macro products including: rates and credit swaps, listed and OTC non-linear derivatives, and equity. This will be a influential role on the centralized team where the trader will oversee the cross training of other traders to provide support and back-up. This role will play an integral part within the large scale transformation change program for UBS Asset Management as we transform our execution platform and implement more systematic and straight through processing.
Your experience and skills
• Bachelors or higher degree in a quantitative based discipline, advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years of trading experience
• Strong knowledge of trade execution technology and analytical tools
• Detailed knowledge of market micro-structure
• Excellent communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and drive decision making
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within a global team construct
• Strong analytical and creative skills to solve complex problems
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.