Our client, a leading global systematic hedge fund (10+Bn AUM) are now searching for a highly experienced OTC Quantitative Trader/Portfolio Manager to join their expanding Chicago function.
- Be part of the trading desk operating non-stop across multiple asset classes and markets
- Lead the newly formed OTC Fixed Income team which will involve working closely with the lead QR's in establishing the strategy and validating the outputs, as well as overseeing portfolio risk.
- Focus on OTC products (Macro, Rates, FX)
- Have an in depth understanding of the overall trade operations regarding the systematic trading strategies - including ensuring effective trade execution
- Monitoring all aspects of the Fixed Income OTC portfolio and trading, reacting to issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Evaluate and improve on existing operational environment to ensure the best monitoring environment and the ability to respond to any issues that may affect successful execution of the trading strategies
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in OTC trading and/or portfolio management in a hedge fund/investment bank or similar systematic/algorithmic trading environment
- Min 5 years experience across Fixed Income
- Bachelors or M.S. honours degree from a top university in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering or related field
- Proficient in coding languages Python and/or R
- Excellent computing, problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced working within a fast paced tech-driven environment
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team-based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted