We are looking for an experienced and talented PHP developer that will help drive the modernization of our digital platform as well as support the existing solution for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Help drive the modernization of the code base and assist with the transition to a cloud computing environment.
• Work directly with the management team to identify opportunities to create new products and enhance existing applications.
• Provide high quality software releases on tight schedules leveraging an Agile methodology.
• Enhance the functionality and performance of current projects through prioritized feature development and maintenance.
• Collaborate closely with the development team throughout the development lifecycle of projects.
• Identify new opportunities to improve the quality, efficiency, and scalability of new and existing projects.
• Work directly with backend database systems to improve upon and maintain the structural integrity and functionality of the data.
• Experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with Core-PHP
• Willingness to learn relevant new technologies as needed, including Java.
• Familiarity with version control, project management, and issue tracking tools.
• A strong desire to collaborate, listen and learn.
• Bonus points for experience with:
Alternative operating systems (Linux, OSX).
o Apache2 local environment installation and configuration.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Curious, team player, strategically driven individual who has willingness to learn and improve NT applications and contributes to team’s success.