My client are a leading quantitative trading firm specialising in short and mid term systematic trading of futures and FX strategies. They are a direct member of key exchanges such as CME, ICE and Eurex.
After some very strong performance, they are looking to grow their prop and hedge fund business and hire experienced quant traders/portfolio managers in the futures and FX space, both in the high and mid frequency space (Sharpe 1.5+) A first class infrastructure, a low and transparent cost structure and a highly competitive pay out structure (20-50%) are on offer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A profitable trading strategy in FX or futures markets
- Excellent Return on Capital (ROC)
- A proven track record
- Experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank
- Degree from a top college or university
- Programming skills in Python/C++
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive PnL payout
- Medical/dental benefit package
- Casual and friendly work environment / remote working