Regulatory Options Surveillance Analyst Chicago, IL/en-US/External_Career_CBOE/job/Chicago-IL/Regulatory-Options-Surveillance-Analyst_R-0976/apply Job Description
The Cboe Regulatory Division (the Division) is actively seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Options Surveillance team. The Regulatory Options Surveillance Analyst will conduct real-time and pattern based surveillance to assist in determinations of potential rule violations of Cboe Options, Cboe C2 Options, Cboe BZX Options, and Cboe EDGX Options Exchanges (collectively, the Exchanges) Rules along with other applicable rules and regulations governing Exchange Members and Trading Permit Holders (TPH).
We strive to create strong teams with strong individuals. You will learn a lot from your peers and will continue to develop your skills and business knowledge.
- Conduct surveillance and analysis of option securities traded on the Cboe Exchanges to detect possible violations of Cboe and SEC rules and policies
- Contribute in the creation of new surveillance processes, operational methodologies, and surveillance techniques that address the Regulatory programs concerns
- Build and maintain an understanding of the Exchanges regulatory environment, relevant rules and regulations, technologies and systems, processes and operational methodologies, investigative and examination techniques
- Analyze and compile data into meaningful summaries, update files promptly, make findings available to the team
- Assist in investigation of Cboe trading systems compliance systems to ensure compliance with Cboe rules
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams, particularly the Options Investigations team, to enhance or create solutions and make the team more effective and efficient
- Bachelors degree required; economics, business, accounting or finance
- Advanced Degree MBA, Masters, J.D. highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the securities and trading industry
- Exceptional written, analytical, and research skills and the ability to apply both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite products
- Ability to work effectively and independently with all levels of management and staff
- Derivatives experience preferred
- Experience with relational databases (SQL, VBA, Access)
- Experience with SMARTS Trade System Surveillance software
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-0976
Cboe is always looking for intelligent, innovative and hard-working individuals. Our success is based on our talented team of industry and technology professionals, which we believe is the strongest in the industry, and we pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest.