A Quant Trading Firm in Chicago/NYC is in search of a C++ Quantitative Developer to join their core Front Office development team. This C++ Quantitative Developer would take lead on multiple projects to develop their in-house quantitative portfolio, risk and pricing systems and build and productionize models in order to drive their business. If you're interested in getting involved with more ownership of projects and leading teams, researching new technologies and techniques, get closer to the systematic business, and be involved in the decision-making of these systems, feel free to apply!
- Partnering with the Quantitative Research team to define priorities and deliver custom software solutions - focused on scaling research platform and model frameworks
- Collaborating with senior researchers and technologists to investigate novel research ideas, evaluate them with large-scale experiments, and develop scientific libraries to share these findings and processes.
- Building the tools and engines that bring our platforms and models to life
- Over time independently originate, test, develop, and own research projects and processes.
- Undergrad, MS, or PhD candidates in Computer Science
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to generate and execute on research ideas
- Experience in quantitative trading a plus
- Programming expertise in Python and C++
- API design experience
- Understand how to parallelize the process
- The ability to build lasting ML model frameworks to be reused
- A strong orientation towards iterative software development and development hygiene
- Comfortable collaborating with Quantitative Researchers and building software to the standard of others