Cyber Risk Senior Manager - Identity and Access ManagementGrant Thornton3/25/2020 9:12:17 AMJOB ID: 046287Specialty: Chicago, Illinois Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We’ve never been a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart.
As one of the fastest-growing professional services firms in the world, Grant Thornton LLP is continuously seeking top talent. Discover a place where you’ll work with a team of professionals, dedicated to providing bold leadership and distinctive client service. Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work. Be supported in your professional growth and recognized for your contributions.
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, and transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. As our clients’ business gains information system efficiencies, they also gain the burden of protection from breaches, both purposeful and accidental. Keeping up with the fast and furious pace of cyber threat is daunting but mandatory. Our cyber risk professionals help build cybersecurity strategy into our clients’ overall business strategy to fend off third-party, criminal and internal risk, and guard proprietary and customer data.
Cyber Risk Senior Manager – Identity and Access Management
SailPoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock
As companies become increasingly dependent on information technology (IT) to conduct daily business activities, they need to secure and control their technology infrastructure. Grant Thornton's Cyber Risk practice addresses these security and control issues.
Within the Cyber Risk practice, our Digital Identity Services - Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline offer an opportunity for you to leverage your security assessment and operational knowledge and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment.
The Identity and Access Management – Sr Manager is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients across all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include engagement planning, directing, and designing and implementing of identity and access management solutions; developing and supervising other Grant Thornton engagement staff; and assisting in assigned client management and practice development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
· Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management.
· Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
· Manage the day-to-day project activities for performing assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps, and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions
· Design and architect futuristic Identity and Access Management solutions aligned with client requirements.
· Lead requirements gathering and analysis.
· Manage business development activities, including development of proposals, identifying new opportunities, representing cyber risk on account teams, writing whitepapers, attending conferences, and/or developing thought leadership material
· Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
· Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements.
· Develop relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
· Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
· Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
· Manage, develop, train, coach and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and annual reviews.
· Interview campus and/or experienced candidates.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is required.
· One or more of the following industry certifications is required: CISSP, CISM, or CISA.
· Minimum of ten years experience in developing, implementing or architecting IAM solutions.
· Minimum of five years experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta and CyberArk in a client environment.
· Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
o I Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role Based Access Control
o Privileged Access Management
· Minimum of ten years experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
· Experience in project management and the ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
· Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
· Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required. Travel for this position can go as high as 60%.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit www.gt.com.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID: 046287
Chicago, IL Chicago, Illinois
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Grant Thornton endeavors to make / accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or if you need assistance or accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us at .