Robotic Process Automation (RPA) SME
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) SME
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
The Emerging Technology (ET) group collaborates across all geographies, verticals, and sectors to investigate, educate, define, and prototype new emerging technologies. Our mission is to help PwC and our clients understand how to leverage emerging technologies to improve their business. We do not invent, we research, build, assemble, test, and share the knowledge we gain to have an impact on our clients.
Our team is comprised of 3 groups: Research, ET Lab, and Execution. Our Research team investigates emerging technologies, monitors trends, and identifies how these disruptors could impact our clients and industries. Our ET Lab builds and prototypes new technologies to demonstrate the potential of emerging technologies. Our Execution team partners with client delivery teams to support their efforts when using or promoting emerging technologies for their clients.
We share our findings via thought leadership, demos, training, and other methods to support our consultants and clients.
The Emerging Technology Execution team is a group of technologists focused on defining and executing new emerging technology services that our consulting teams can deliver. Emerging Technology members collaborate across geographies, industry verticals, and competencies to investigate, educate, define, and prototype new emerging technologies and service offerings.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 delivering solutions and advice in client-facing roles, preferably with a focus on process design and automation; Must demonstrate practical RPA delivery experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: BluePrism, AutomationAnywhere, UiPath or other RPA tool certifications
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in emerging technologies, growing and developing a business, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) tools and platforms, including the following areas:
- Working with key RPA/IPA platforms including BluePrism, AutomationAnywhere, UIPath, Workfusion and Kryon Systems;
- Understanding RPA/IPA centric business and technology trends across multiple industries and geographies;
- Developing industry-specific points of view and thought leadership on RPA/IPA;
- Assisting consulting leads and their teams to deliver high-margin emerging technology projects
- Enterprise Technology and Enterprise Architecture experience is a plus;
- Working with other subject matter specialists and supporting content creation regarding how RPA/IPA could be integrated with other emerging technologies;
- Coordinating with developer teams to identify and build specific RPA/IPA prototypes that can be demonstrated to our clients; and,
- Engaging with clients and client facing partners and support their RPA/IPA needs;
- Supporting RPA/IPA business development efforts credentialing teams during proposals and providing input, collateral and connections to other PwC teams;
- Working with market-facing teams as one of many RPA subject matter specialists; and,
- Providing deep content and analysis regarding RPA/IPA vendors, tools, and methods.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in emerging technologies, RPA, technology, entrepreneurship, and working with a virtual team in a fast paced environment with minimal oversight, including the following areas:
- Communicating clearly and effectively with clients, senior leadership and other team members and writing and building presentation materials; and,
- Working across a matrixed environment with many teams and stakeholders;
Base location flexible as role requires significant travel