Sales Associate - Chicago
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in our Chicago office. The Client Solutions Associate will help support the growth of the business by assisting in the direct sales and consultant relation efforts of the Distribution team. You will assist in seeking, marketing and building relationships with institutional prospects and investment consultants within the designated region.
Our Global Client Solutions team are responsible for developing new business as well as looking after our existing clients to retain and grow our business. Our clients are all investors – pension schemes, insurance companies, and financial institutions. We also speak to their advisers. It is important that this team go out to meet people and build relationships to really understand our clients’ needs.
This role will enable someone to gain a good grounding in asset management. The role holder will become well versed in all products offerings and investment processes so that they can communicate the ideas to clients and prospects.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Responding to ad hoc requests from internal teams, Consultant requests and information requests from prospects
• Importantly, they will act as a liaison between sales and marketing in terms of the requirements for marketing materials in advance of meetings with prospects and consultants
• Maintain sales opportunity pipeline
• Make prospecting calls to plan sponsors to introduce the firm and secure meetings for the Distribution team members
• Conduct research on corporate, public, foundation and endowment plans in distribution territories to help identify new business targets via external resources
• Collate background information on prospects, key individuals, and consultants in
advance of meetings
• Maintain new prospects in Sales Force – including notes on meetings/calls and making sure all contact information for prospects and consultants is captured
• Aid in the continued improvement of data quality in Sales Force and adaption of Sales Force by the Sales team
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience
• Working towards IMC or equivalent; CFA qualification desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with senior influencers and decision-makers
• Maintains a deep understanding of a client’s requirements and the drivers influencing investment decisions
• Proven track record in retaining and growing existing client revenue
• A generalist with working knowledge across the entire Aviva Investors product set
• Maintains strong investment, market and industry knowledge
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What’s important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.