Senior Equity Analyst, Industrial Sector
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis Chicago IL US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
The Senior Equity Analyst is responsible for analyzing and recommending smaller, exchange-listed U.S. industrial companies. Senior analysts construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies and advise Portfolio Managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities.
* Conduct due diligence on smaller U.S. based companies by communicating with industry participants, management teams, customers, suppliers, etc.
* Model and analyze financials of U.S. domiciled companies.
* Construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies
* Advise portfolio managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities.
* Follow legislative and political developments that may bear on portfolio companies and the macroeconomic environment.
* Identify promising investment themes, and generate specific investment ideas from a universe of smaller U.S. companies.
* Bachelors degree in a subject that provides skills and context for making successful investments within the U.S.
* Minimum of 5 years as an Industrials analyst, or other relevant experience required.
* Eligibility to work in U.S. without company sponsorship.
* Fluency in English.
* Strong math orientation and numerical aptitude.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work well independently yet collaboratively as a member of a team which includes the ability to be flexible and adaptable, and take initiative on one’s own.
* Positive energy.
* A high level of organization.
* Innovative thinking.
* Ability to analyze complex situations and generate succinct conclusions.
* A dynamic and confident personality with an above average ability to make a persuasive argument.
* MBA or MA.
* CFA designation preferred.