Sr Salesforce Administrator
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As a source of innovative derivatives products and as a global financial marketplace, CME Group helps companies and institutions manage a vast array of risks, such as currency fluctuations for global manufacturers, unpredictable fuel costs for airlines and ever-changing commodity prices for farmers and are an essential part of the global economy.
The mission of the CRM team at CME Group is to be build out our Salesforce.com platform to be the central location to capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organization so that we main gain a single view, or 360 degree view, of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline.
The Salesforce Administrator will support this mission as part of the Customer Marketing/CRM team and be responsible for provid ing w orld c lass support to all CME Salesforce users around the world. We are looking for a customer focused individual with excellent oral and written communication skills to assist internal users with day-to-day Salesforce requests. World c lass support means friendly and prompt response, thorough analysis and follow-up, and quick resolution to requests. This multi-skilled position speaks to an individual who knows how to combine their technical Salesforce expertise with customer service to ensure users can get timely support and resolution to their requests. Responsibilities
- Monitor the Case queue and accept or assign cases as needed
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements ( SLA ) for response and resolution times of cases
- Assist with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Assist with release evaluations including updating user guides
- Ensur e all modifications follow the change control processes including changes in sandbox environments, testing and signoff
- Train end users on new updates , features and functionality and provide guidance in accordance to processes and best practices
- Regularly perform database de- duping and clean-up procedures. Ensure data quality through clean- up efforts (monthly reporting, lead clean up, etc.)
- Develop ad-hoc reports a nd performs analysis on data as required
- Working in close collaboration with the Chicago based Salesforce project development team to understand current d esign and to keep up to date on newly developed functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator
- 3+ year experience supporting enterprise edition or above.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Deep understanding of the salesforce setup, features, and functionality . e .g . permission model (roles, profiles, permission sets). Custom objects, validation rules, master - detail relationships, recordtypes and page layout assignments. Reports and dashboards. Workflow rules, tasks , alerts.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritise competing requests, while managing user expectations
- Strong logical reasoning , critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience working within SLA guidelines and tracking key performance indicators