Systems Engineers are responsible for the architecture and administration of best in class technology platforms across Windows, Linux and San storage. Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement advanced, enterprise class architectures in partnership with senior technologists and business leaders
- Play a key role in build and deployment automation, patch management and packaging
- Implement and manage email archiving and journaling technologies
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- Proficiency within one or more of the following: Microsoft (kernel, registry, network services), UCS, Red Hat and VMWare
- Experience managing large-scale storage and backup migration activities including SAN & NAS, and preferably EMC VMAX, VMWare, Citrix, ISILON and NetApp
- Ability to write complex scripts in a common programming language (Perl, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.