- Elk Grove Village, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Citi Retail Services - SPG Decision Management SVP Role
Citi Retail Services - SPG Decision Management SVP Role
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Other Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19023429
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
This position is responsible for leading and directing Decision Management support for 15 portfolios within the Specialty Partner Group in order to develop strategies to drive profitable growth and increase Partners' sales. This person will provide strategic insights and thought leadership to the business and Partners in order to achieve and exceed business goals by leveraging data driven solutions. This role will identify the analytics required to support business initiatives and provide leadership to a dedicated Decision Management team in order to deliver impactful analytic solutions. From these analytic outputs, this person will work closely with cross functional business teams to formulate and implement business recommendations. This position works closely with the SPG Leadership Team, Partner Management, and cross functional leaders across Marketing, Risk, Finance, and Business Development as well as interacting with our Partners
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the SPG Chief Decision Management Officer to identify and define DM's support of business initiatives.
- Determine the appropriate priority and analytic effort in order to deliver timely solutions for a variety of initiatives.
- Initiate DM analytics and provide project leadership for all phases of an account lifecycle including: New Account Acquisitions, Early Months on Book, Existing Customer Sales, and Partner and Portfolio Analytics.
- Communicate analytic results to business partners in order to optimize marketing campaigns while maximizing profitable growth. Manage DM's involvement in the PRW process and present findings to the Leadership Team to drive changes in strategy.
- Create strong cross functional relationships across SPG business teams and the SPG management team. Demonstrate strong collaboration and consensus building to achieve win-win solutions.
- Proactively monitor key performance metrics for the supported SPG portfolios - identifying risk and opportunities to key P&L drivers.
- Support the Business and DM Function in Audit and Business Control activities.
- Conduct periodic ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Portfolios covered: Fuels Vertical (ExxonMobil, Sunoco, Wawa), Powersports (Honda Power Sports, Kawasaki, BRP), Digital Office (OfficeDepot, Staples, Costco, American Airlines) Auto (Goodyear, TBC, Ford) and Equipment (Toro, Honda Power Equipment)
- 8+ years of financial services experience in analytic role is required. Private Label Credit experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline is required (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or Engineering). MS/MBA preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills to proactively address business questions with innovative data driven solutions. Ability to lead and execute business initiatives.
- Strong ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams in order to drive optimal business solutions thru collaboration.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, flexible and adaptive to matrix work environment.
- Strong project management skills to focus on multiple key priorities and drive impactful business solutions in a fast paced working environment.
- In-depth understanding of P&L statement and key drivers is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required. Knowledge and experience of analytic tools (i.e. SAS, SQL, regression, segmentation, decision tree, simulation etc.).