Senior Analyst- PRC Management Naperville, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Naperville-IL-USA/Senior-Analyst--PRC-Management_R200008216-1/apply
1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:
Provides database management and support (including responding to information/reporting requests, control and taxonomy updates) of PRC (Process, Risk, Control) Library for T&O units. PRCs are a foundational to the TORIC GRCT process as they serve as the inventory of controls based on regulatory compliance, enterprise policy, and industry/other standards applicable to the processes and related risks within the T&O organization.
Provides management oversight, governance and monitoring of Operations to drive consistency and quality ensuring that internal process are adequate and functional. Develops and implements integrated roadmap to guide the review, design, development, implementation, and ongoing operation of quality practices and data management processes in alignment with established standards. Facilitates input, influences stakeholders, provides guidance to design and implementation teams on interpretation of Operations governance policies and maintains strategic alignment.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Influences and negotiates.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Monitors and reports on data management requirements and compliance issues, impacts and resolution status to leadership and governance team.
- Leads and oversees the identification, analysis and resolution of issues, recommending appropriate solutions.
- Leads working groups to identify opportunities and formulate recommendations for improving enterprise data governance capabilities and processes, and work with applicable parties to plan, design and implement approved recommendations.
- Supports and governs a data governance implementation road map including strategic priorities.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify business requirements and opportunities for improved data management, data architecture, and delivery.
- Maintains Data Quality governance policies, policies, and standards and monitors compliance and effectiveness of data management processes.
- Implements, maintains and reviews processes to ensure quality and integrity of data and ensure compliance with Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Defines, implements, and documents data quality measures and provides guidance on how policy requirements may translate to business processes.
- Performs quality assurance activities to ensure handling, storage, and collection of data complies with Bank Policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures the proper and adequate functioning of internal control processes
- Contributes to development of Operation strategies, governance policies, procedures, and processes.
- Performs database and application tuning and capacity planning in order to verify that the business requirements are met within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and standards.
- Develops data solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Advises and guides assigned business/group on implementation of data solutions.
- Identifies and implements the optimum means to collect, process, analyze and report on information and ensure ongoing accuracy, integrity and security.
- Participates in the timely resolution of operating/technical problems or manages escalation with other BMO technical support groups.
- Assists in the identification of change impacts through requirements gathering, mapping and documenting current and proposed processes.
- Provides support to projects and/or manages operational changes including supporting Technology with the validation and testing of enterprise managed systems.
- Supports management process improvement, implementation and operations activities .
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders. Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR200008216 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.