Merrill Relationship Consultant - Life Services Team (Series 7 Required)
Job Description: Merrill Edge Life Services Team (LS) Relationship Consultants
guide clients and beneficiaries through making informed financial decisions when inheriting assets. By developing a relationship with the client and being the dedicated point of contact, our Consultants are able to engage clients in goals-based conversations that provide education on inheriting assets while delivering solutions that lead to a promising financial future. Our Consultants are industry and market-aware, demonstrating a strong knowledge of investments and ability to leverage the Bank of America and Merrill model in their interactions with clients. Our Consultants own the entire process and experience for the client or beneficiary, from relationship management to trading to consolidating assets.
If you want an opportunity to make an impact on a client's life and be a part of a highly collaborative team, while working towards a competitive variable compensation, this is the role for you.
And, if you are interested in growing a long term career in finance, passionate about developing strong relationships with clients, Bank of America is the company for you. We'll help you:
- Develop your skills to identify broad financial needs of individuals based on their goals, decision making processes, priorities, and current strategies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments, financial markets by applying key principles appropriately.
- Fully understand enterprise products and services to align to client's needs
- Consistently identify opportunities and engage key partners as needed
- Leverage the full breadth of our digital platform and services in order to provide convenient, engaging, streamlined, and expedited services to clients
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role