Client Service Operations - Associate
Daily management of client responsiveness, service governance of product/process delivery, issue escalation/resolutions and process/operating model improvements for assigned client relationships. Role will support multiple insurance client relationships along with other regional relationships. Job Responsibilities:
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards
- Identify and resolve work processing issues. Make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of Business Unit Shared Service and Centers of Excellence for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from Process Delivery, Business Unit Shared Services and Business Unit Client Service.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Train and develop new staff.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to Officer/AVP
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Finance, Business or related field preferred.
- 1 year related custody and/or fund accounting experience.