Consulting Internship - Advanced Technology Group
Consulting Internship Summer 2022
Kansas City, MO / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Atlanta, GA Company Overview:
Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the "everything as-a-service" economy. Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do and we are the #1 implementation partner for three leading providers of cloud or platform-based CPQ and Billing Solutions. We provide unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners, using years of domain expertise, a set of proprietary tools and intellectual property, and a refined set of delivery accelerators. Position Overview:
The consulting internship is designed to jumpstart your consulting career. You will work alongside ATG Cognizant Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) consulting experts and gain valuable experience observing and working on client projects. Projects range from assessments to process optimization and systems implementation, all which have a focus on learning consulting fundamentals. Interns will go through project delivery training, gain knowledge of key delivery roles and SaaS technologies. Each intern will work be matched to a mentor who will guide them to:
\t ATG will provide interns training in several key areas:
- Develop an understanding of Q2C consulting and the value ATG bring to our clients \t
- Conduct research and analysis on actual clients \t
- Gain a broad comprehension of ATG's project delivery framework, Atlas, and how to use various tools and documents contained within \t
- Create and present professional PowerPoint presentations to key stakeholders and executive team members
- Project essentials as needed \t
- Business analysis techniques \t\t
- Project management basics \t\t
- Testing/Development methodologies \t\t
- Select SaaS Software Product Training \t
Additionally, interns will be responsible for internal projects (both individual and team based) during this learning centric internship. Projects will span the duration of the internship. Depending on the project type, each intern may be responsible for any or all of the following:
\t Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Project planning \t
- Requirements gathering \t
- Solution build-out \t
- Analytics tracking \t
- Campaign management \t
- Change management \t
- Formal presentation of projects
- Current graduate or planning to graduate with an undergrad or graduate degree within 1 year of internship completion \t
- Deliverable-oriented, self-motivated work ethic \t
- Excellent written and oral communications skills \t
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities \t
- Current with industry development methodologies and technologies \t
- Possesses the ability to work well independently and in teams \t
- Presents a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire \t
- Has strong interest in technology and management consulting services \t
- Application design, development and implementation education; Programming education; Database design, development, and enhancement education or experience preferred but not required
ATG Summer Internship Program is 12 weeks long and will begin on May 23, 2022 and end on August 12, 2022. The internship will be hybrid with some days spent working remotely (approximately 25 hours per week). Candidates must be located near ATG Cognizant Delivery Centers in either Missoula, MT, St. Louis, MO, Overland Park, KS, Cincinnati, OH, or Atlanta, GA.
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.
'Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role'
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 01 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.