Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Enterprise Risk Analyst - IDS New 20000580 Requisition # 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Enterprise Risk Analyst is part of the Global Enterprise Risk Management team with specific responsibilities within ICE Data Services and other ICE entities as appropriate, including the parent company. This role will be responsible for assisting with the operation and maintenance of the ICE Data Services risk framework including providing robust and accurate risk and control information relating to risk appetite, oversight metrics and ongoing reporting as part of the second line of defense. The second line of defense risk function provides the framework for identifying, assessing and ensuring appropriate transparency around risk information. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Assist with risk identification, management, monitoring, and reporting
- Provide appropriate challenge to first line risk management functions where necessary
- Assist Senior ERM staff by providing research and analysis into the risk appetite refresh process, including analysis to support the setting of risk appetite statements and thresholds
- Assist with performing detailed operational risk assessments of specific areas of the business; including identifying material risks, key mitigating controls, and control enhancements
- Work with senior ERM staff to produce reports that measure the risk levels within the first line in relation to predefined limits and escalating any major risks and concerns in a timely manner
- Contribute to risk identification on an ongoing basis, including providing views on new and emerging risks
- Assist in the production of risk reports for relevant stakeholders, including senior management, regulators and board members/committees
- Support the ongoing maintenance of the Risk Register
- Log and track open actions and their remediation
- Conduct testing and monitoring of key controls
- Identify and document the results of key control testing performed by other internal and external parties including 1st line, 3rd line and external auditors
- Maintain policy and framework documents version control and ensure governance processes are adhered to
- Contribute to the identification and analysis of emerging macro-economic risks that could impact the business
- Provide any ad hoc support or assistance to other roles across the Enterprise Risk Management team as necessary
- Assist senior ERM staff as necessary by acting as the Enterprise Risk Management representative for the business on risk related matters, working groups or committees
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical subject
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of operational risk, business process controls, securities/financial markets and/or financial market data
- Capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Able to identify, document, and assess the effectiveness of business process controls
- Able to listen actively, to build strong relationships, and work collaboratively in cross functional groups
- Self-starter with a desire to assess and improve existing processes
- Critical thinker with the ability to challenge existing thinking
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools - ability to demonstrate advanced skills in Excel and other relevant data visualization tools
- Eagerness to learn and develop an understanding of financial markets and risk management
- 3+ years of work experience
- Prior audit or business process consulting experience preferred, but not required
- Prior financial industry experience preferred, but not required
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, MA, Bedford
Requisition #: 20000581
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0