- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Global Industry Research seeks an Administrative Assistant to support investors covering stocks in the Consumer/Retail sectors. The Administrative Assistant's role is to leverage the investors' time through logistical coordination of the team's activities and needs. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to support and represent executive-level leaders in a professional services environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Acting as local liaison and coordinator for globally-based team members, including active support during visits
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Prior administrative/office experience; investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably
- Exposure to international contexts whether through work experience, study or living abroad, and/or personal travel
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Work schedule is 8 am - 5 pm though flexibility and overtime may be necessitated by business circumstances
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .