Advent Geneva Lead Consultant
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 23 août 17
Synechron is seeking to hire Advent Geneva Techno-Functional Consultant to support re-platform effort of bank debts and associated fixed income securities onto Geneva
Synechron, award-winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia, and Development Centers in India.
Re-platform effort of Bank Debts and associated fixed income securities onto Geneva
- Act as a Solution Consultant to participate in Current State Analysis followed by implementation
- Lead the discovery for detailed requirements (upstream / downstream) followed by implementation
- Lead the effort to implement and integrate Bank Debts into Geneva
- Need strong experience in Advent Geneva product (v7.6.1 and above) as a Techno-functional consultant
- Must have experience in multiple successful implementations of Advent Geneva
- Strong business acumen with consultative approach is required with good knowledge in OTC product class
If you are interested in this role please send resume to email@example.com or call (732)-579-8451