Alpha: Client Solutions and Implementation Analyst - Officer
The State Street Alpha team is looking for a qualified analyst with strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to execute implementation of the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be highly organized; detail orientated and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
The Alpha Platform is open and spans across the front, middle and back office. It combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics, transaction management, data management, books of record (IBOR/ABOR), performance, information delivery and asset servicing models across the front to back office.
State Street's implementation team in Boston, MA is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. Primary Responsibilities:
- Workflow analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis and creation of documentation to support front office implementation efforts
- Contribute to design and documentation of user-specific configurations during implementation efforts
- Work with external clients, portfolio managers and State Street servicing teams to configure platform UX for standard and client-specific workflows
- Document, execute and track operational readiness work streams as part of implementation based on direction from senior team members
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Become a platform SME on State Street's Front-to-back platform along with the processes and methods to implement assigned aspects of the platform
- Create client facing documents for project assessment including workflows, scope, phasing, issue management and cost as directed
- Some domestic travel may be required
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree or above. 3-5 years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
- Corporate Action experience is preferred
- Experience with business process design, data flow analysis, and user experience
- Prior experience working on large scale client conversions and onboarding efforts in the financial services industry
- Experience on Charles River Development (CRD) is a differentiator.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and tools (i.e. JIRA, Rally, RTC) preferred
- Expert in MS Office including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and PowerPoint
- Willing to take ownership and initiative to be accountable and work proactively in a fast-paced team environment