Alpha Transaction Management, Business Analyst, AVP
Who we are looking for
State Streets Front-to-Back Business Strategy team is seeking a versatile individual with strong transaction data mapping analysis and business systems skills for development and support of integration services for product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and strong collaboration skills. This position is located in Boston. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Alpha Transaction Data and Integration Analyst you will
What we value
- Support individual client integration efforts by owning and analyzing inbound and outbound data requirements
- Document and communicate data mappings to and from source systems involved in the solution
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts
- Work with the wider project team and project manager to help establish project delivery plans and delivery estimates.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to establish and document implementation requirements, develop "use cases" to document requirements
- Ongoing requirements analysis to align project expectations
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required for the project/solution
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business/system processing
- Clear, complete and accurate documentation of user requirements and functional specifications
- Serve as a liaison between business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Document project requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Transaction Management for Middle Office, Back Office or front Office strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and problem solving a must
- Knowledge of financial service industry
- SQL/database query skills a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, Project, and Visio is required
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent,
- Minimum 5 years related experience in financial services technical projects
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers