Analyst, Portfolio Analytics
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Acadian Asset
- 07 mai 18 2018-05-07
We are seeking a software developer to join the Portfolio Analytics Implementation team. You'll be part of a small team of domain experts who are responsible for the ongoing design, development, and support of Acadian’s state-of-the-art portfolio optimization, trading, and simulation systems. This role is ideal for a software engineer who's interested in understanding the intricacies of applying an investment model with substantial AUM. This is a unique opportunity to utilize and hone a variety of technical skills while gaining and applying financial services knowledge. Technology skills: Python/Pandas, Java, SQL. Business skills: Portfolio Construction/Optimization, Trading, Simulation.
- Understand the portfolio construction, optimization and trading processes.
- Assist users in portfolio construction setup. Diagnose, interpret, and explain results.
- Maintain and improve our existing production and simulation tools.
- Migrate data access to firm-wide standard.
- Design, develop and support proprietary software code base and tools
- Develop and execute process improvement initiatives through software development
- Test, maintain and document code for applications
- Collaborate with the investment/research and client-facing teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of software development and design experience.
- Hands on development experience with Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas), SQL, and Java.
- Ability to solve analytical problems.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Knowledge of portfolio construction, optimization and trading is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a collegial, results-oriented environment.
- Drive to deliver on high value projects and a roll up your sleeves attitude.