Job Opportunity Associate, Data Science Associate, Data Science -2000453 Description
The Associate, Data Science leads cross-functional analytics projects to quantify marketing ROI, drive program optimizations and influence key business decision-making. This role provides great exposure at all levels of the organization and across product lines and channels. The ideal candidate will
- Lead marketing measurement and budget optimization
- Drive cross functional analytics to enable consumer-centric decision making, identify key business drivers and uncover opportunities to unlock value from marketing investment
- Drive experimentation and support development of test and learn agendas and A/B tests
- Collaborate across functional areas of our business at every level of seniority to uncover and address opportunities for scalability and growth.
- Build strategic partnerships across Product, Marketing, Customer Experience and Network teams to socialize program learnings and provide recommendations for future market strategies
- Frame and structure complex business questions and construct storyboards to deliver impactful insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Use first and third party data to create innovative solutions and analytic deliverables in support of decision making
- Develop and maintain models and data products to support customer acquisition, cross-selling and profitability optimization efforts
- Building and improving model performance using machine learning techniques
- Maintaining customer lifetime value frameworks and profitability models
- Creating automated dashboards and KPI reporting
- Evaluate new technologies and data vendors including validating external algorithms and applying insights to commercially driven use cases
- Partner with data scientists and engineers to evangelize best practices, new methodologies and implement analytics solutions
Job : Data Science Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Feb 7, 2020, 9:17:15 PM
- Master's Degree or Ph.D.; Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, or an equivalent quantitative field.
- 3-5 years work experience; Marketing agency or internal consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate marketing program effectiveness, quantify return on investment and identify growth and optimization opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, R or a comparable programming language (such as Python, SAS).
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with developing A/B testing frameworks, sampling methods, and statistical analysis/hypothesis testing
- Knowledge or experience with multi-touch attribution, optimization frameworks, media mix modeling and experimental design
- Knowledge or experience with Digital analytics; AWS, Google Analytics, DV360, etc
- Knowledge of the principles of machine learning, classification models, time series regression and stochastic statistics to deliver improved business performance.
- Experience communicating complex concepts, influencing decision makers at different levels of seniority and working with cross-functional partners
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, independently manage projects and adapt to new technologies and environments.
- Individually motivated and possess sound judgment, integrity, and a solid work ethic.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAnalytics/Decision ScienceAnalytics/ReportingAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness Control OfficeBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsChrysler Capital SalesCollectionsCollege/InternshipsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceFraud ManagementHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegalLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsOperations StrategyOperations SupportOriginationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementQuality ControlRiskRisk ManagementSalesSantander Bank or NYB/SIS EmployeesSC SalesTWAUnderwriting
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Data Management, Boston, Massachusetts, United States