- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
Audit Operations Analyst
Be a part of the team that helps Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance! Our primary motivation is to drive positive change throughout the firm.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (GPA 3.0 or higher)
- At least 1 year of work experience (financial services industry preferred)
The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity's Corporate Audit group provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that enhances Fidelity's business performance, manages risk, and ultimately improves overall customer service. The following teams comprise Fidelity Corporate Audit: FMR LLC & Devonshire, Asset Management, Brokerage Institutional Products, Personal & Workplace Investing, Compliance Examinations, and Information Technology.
The Audit Operations Group is responsible for leading many of the operational aspects associated with running the audit department, including establishing audit methodologies and policies, developing and producing management reporting, oversight of Audit's technology systems and tools, coordination of reporting to Audit Committees, Boards and Executive Management, and leadership of quality assurance programs.
The Skills You Bring
- Bright, innovative, energetic, and eager to learn
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and goal-driven
- Demonstrable leadership experience within academic, extracurricular or work settings
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload
- Knowledge of Macro/VBA or SQL preferred
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The Value You Deliver
The Audit Operations Analyst is a key member of the team supporting many of Audit's operational responsibilities. Through this work, the Audit Operations Analyst will gain wide exposure to the overall Audit department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and prepare management reporting of key audit metrics and measures (e.g. management dashboards, cycle time, audit plan statistics, issue tracking, utilization)
- Perform quality assurance reviews of audit projects, audit issues and risk assessments
- Perform user acceptance testing to support the implementation of Audit's new core systems
- Provide support to the Audit department regarding the use of Audit's systems
- Prepare audit presentations and materials for multiple Audit Committee and Board meetings as well as executive management
- Provide ad-hoc support to senior audit management and cross-department initiatives
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance.
This mission is accomplished through:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity's control environment
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Developing talented professionals for audit and leadership positions
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.