Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
The Client Operations Analyst (COA) is a member of the InvesTech group, working closely with and supporting the relationship management teams of our US Financial Intermediaries Group (USFIG) on a variety of client operations issues, client on-boarding and transition events, as well as operational risk management issues. The COA works closely with Relationship Managers, Client Service Management, InvesTech, Client Integration, and other functional areas of the firm to ensure a consistent service model for our USFIG clients.
Key responsibilities of the Client Operations Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and administering relationships with a broad range of clients, specifically within the USFIG team
- Providing direct operational support to clients and relationship management colleagues
- Communicating and working through operational and business issues with internal groups including various teams within InvesTech, Portfolio Management, Trading, Legal, and Compliance.
- Monitoring management summary reports generated internally and by vendors to ensure proper operational controls
- Participation in client meetings and conference calls as appropriate
- Commanding a knowledge of the investment operations industry and financial marketplace
- Providing third party vendor reporting; overseeing and working closely with outsourcing providers
- Communicating fair value pricing recommendations as necessary
- Addressing complicated valuation inquiries in a time-sensitive environment
- Producing and overseeing vendor-produced client-specific reporting
- Coordinating the operational setup of new client accounts
- Solid investment operations background as well as knowledge of global capital markets. Experience in a client service environment preferred.
- Strong collaborator who can work well in a small team in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Able to perform long-range tasks while experiencing short-term interruptions, and have the ability to plan and prioritize responsibilities.
- Exceptional business judgment with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability and confidence to develop meaningful relationships across a number of functional teams, both inside the firm and with clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a strong focus on client service.
- Proficiency with Excel required.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience. Bachelor's degree required with advanced degrees and/or professional designations (e.g. CFA) viewed favorably.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .