Associate Credit Analyst
Mellon is a global multi-specialist manager dedicated toserving our clients with a full spectrum of single and multi-asset investmentstrategies and solutions. With roots dating back to 1933, Mellon has beeninnovating across asset classes for generations and has the combined scale andcapabilities to offer clients a broad range of solutions. From asset classexpertise to broad market exposures, clients drive what we do. We are holisticin approach, client driven and committed to investment excellence. We aim to bea key partner for our clients by delivering customized investment outcomes andbest-in-class service.
Mellon is seeking an Associate Credit Analyst. Responsibilities include:
- Performing and assisting with fundamental credit analysis on global companies, financial modeling, and industry analysis.
- Effectively communicate investment updates and recommendations to the credit team and broader firm.
- Interview company management through direct contact and industry conferences.
- Work with senior research analysts to make buy, sell, and hold recommendations.
- Develop and pursue unique projects for the global credit research team and ensure all projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Develop relationships across all investment teams and enhance exposure for continued development in future roles.
- Bachelors degree is required. Advanced/graduate degree and/or CFA preferred
- 3-6 years total work experience preferred, including 1-2 years investment experience
- Mathematical and Statistical background
- Finance and Accounting background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, and Aladdin
United States-USA-MA-Boston Work Locations: Job:
Asset Management Organization: