Enterprise Architect (EA) - Corporate Domain, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
The Enterprise Architect (EA) - Corporate Domain, Managing Director possesses a strong track record of execution and is responsible for design, development, and communication of strategies, technology models, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies used in multiple architecture domains (i.e., applications, data, integrations, infrastructure), in support of State Street's Corporate business Domains including but not limited to HR, Finance, Risk Management, Compliance, Procurement, Legal, and Corporate Communications. This role designs "end-to-end" solutions considering people, process, data, integrations, and technology, aligning the business processes with application and technology roadmaps and driving the transition from current to future state in order to drive business value. What you will be responsible for
As the EA, Managing Director you will:
Education and Preferred Qualifications:
- Define our application heatmap(s), our target state application roadmap by Domain over the next 3-5 years and illustrating the incremental steps to achieving the target state and working across the various teams. A key aspect of the role is looking across the Corporate application landscape and identifying opportunities for consolidation, complexity reduction, and simplification.
- Provide advanced expertise in multiple technologies, including emerging technologies.
- Develop highly sophisticated architectures that require the integration of multiple technologies, addressing the interrelationships of multiple systems and serving diverse business partners.
- Work with IT and business leadership in the development of key organizational strategies and trends and provides context for the development of the strategy.
- Provide vision and pragmatic expertise to the planning process, ensuring technology investments and strategies align with business requirements and technology roadmaps.
- Direct changes to the IT organization and processes that strike the optimal balance between performance, business partner satisfaction, and spend management.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities that drive spend initiatives, optimization efforts, and the total spend of ownership strategies.
- Ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standards across the organization.
- Identifies and leads the resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads architecture design that is scalable to the global, enterprise level.
- Ensures the adherence to architectural standards.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Management or equivalent is required.
- 15+ years IT experience; 8+ of which are within the Architecture Domain required.
- Expertise in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment is required. Experience creating and managing an Application Inventory and aligning annual business planning and new portfolio management processes to ensure industry data standards, lifecycle mgmt. of infrastructure, integrations, application, and retirement strategies are incorporated into multi-year investment plans.
- You will have the ability to design a pragmatic approach bringing legacy applications to their respective end-state environment in a cost effective and compliant way is required.
- You will educate and provide consultation to Corporate Tech Leads, Business Partners, and/or respective teams on data standards, SaaS integration techniques, industry best practices, and newer technologies.
- You will have the ability to partner with the GTS overall EA Team defining and driving frameworks to influence enterprise technology strategies and identify leveraging opportunities across businesses is required.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.