Financial Regulatory Reporting, Officer - Boston
- USD65000.00 - USD75000.00 per year + Bonus
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Regulatory Reporting Officer sought by large Bank in Boston.
My client is a large, global bank, with significant operations in Boston. The role sits in the Regulatory Reporting team and boasts impressive global resources to achieve the team's mission. The Investor Relations Regulatory Reporting team is supported by global accounting policy, investor relations, internal legal counsel, SEC Reporting, corporate marketing, regulatory reporting, independent accountants and other teams.
Due to ongoing growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Analyst to assist in thee Large Shareholder Reporting team at a large bank in Boston. The Regulatory Reporting Analyst is part of the team responsible for the Treasury International Capital (TIC) preparation and reports. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the preparation of the TIC reporting process
- Contribution towards the Shareholder Reporting reporting process
- Form part of a team of analysts, working towards the overall goal of efficient, accurate and responsible Regulatory Reporting processes
- Development of the FRY-9C FFIEC 031 FFIEC 041 and other key regulatory filings
- Contribute towards being a subject matter expert for regulatory reported related materials and knowledge
- Uphold department policy and procedure documents controls and self-assessments.
- Contribute towards developing complex financial models to review automated logic and generate flux analyses.
- Join the team in new product on-boarding.
- Liaise with teams who are in both local and off-shore team members
- Work with both domestic and international business units to share knowledge to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
Apply today using the associated link for consideration within 48 hours!
- Bachelors degree
- CPA (or progress towards)
- 1.5 years + experience, ideally in Public Accounting (audit or tax)
- You do not need to have specific regulatory reporting experience to be successful in this role. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed.
- The officer must be a strong, decisive, results-oriented person who can help in developing and managing relationships across the firm and work with a wide variety of associates, based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- $ 70,000 to $ 80,000 salary (dependant upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits package
- Work-life balance arrangements