Global Compensation Financial Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Finance & Administration Analyst will provide a broad array of financial support on behalf of the Global Compensation team, including activities pertaining to financial analysis and management reporting. The position will require the candidate to work in close collaboration with the compensation, compensation accounting and business manager teams related to Global Compensation reporting deliverables. This position requires applicants who are able to communicate effectively with people of all job levels and personalities. The analyst must have good evaluation skills and the ability to convey information in reports to various business areas across the firm including senior management. KEYS TO THE POSITION
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Preferred concentrations within Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or Management Information Systems.
- A candidate with a strong technical skillset (ex. Databases, Tableau, and WorkDay) is highly desirable.
- Ability to generate value-add compensation-related reporting and analytics for senior management and Compensation Committees.
- Self-motivated and works well collaboratively and independently and capable of taking initiative without prompting.
- Participate in creating, updating, and/or maintaining global compensation reports
- Create and distribute management reporting for senior management
- Compile, analyze and present resource and compensation data and prepare reports leveraging a strong systems skillset
- Assist with the identification and implementation of system and process enhancements
- Represent the Global Compensation team in internal meetings with all levels of management as a subject matter expert
- Analytical aptitude with strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills
- Displays intellectual curiosity and the ability to think strategically
- Strong database and report writing skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to manage time; prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Collaborative orientation; team player
- Candidates who are early in their careers are welcomed
Global Compensation Financial Analyst JOB FAMILY
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .