Institutional Portfolio Associate
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description Basic Purpose:
Support broad range of Fixed Income IPM team investment and client-related responsibilities. Develop ongoing investment, fixed income market, and communication expertise to assume progressively greater levels of responsibilities. Principal Responsibilities:
- Research investment topics and synthesize investment data to support team investment perspectives, collateral creation and thought leadership;
- Assist in monitoring portfolios for appropriate strategy and performance consistency;
- Support client onboarding process, cash flow transitions, and various ad-hoc client-directed initiatives;
- Analyze underlying portfolio, risk and performance reporting to generate summarized investment strategy perspectives;
- Assist presentation development to effectively capture key portfolio management insights and fixed income market perspectives;
- Review investment collateral to ensure appropriate messaging, data integrity, and overall quality;
- Support monthly & quarterly client and internal investment communication;
- Facilitate ongoing management of FI IPM data library;
- Liaise with organizational partners to facilitate execution of team initiatives;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 year experience with basic knowledge of fixed income securities and markets;
- Proven analytical skills and ability to develop creative solutions;
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment;
- Strong computer skills; Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively in demanding environment and prioritize job responsibilities;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Critical emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."