- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 26 mai 19
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The world is full of fascinating questions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create technology to answer impactful questions about the future of companies, economies, financial markets, new technologies, and changing industries. These insights to benefit thousands of retirees, savers and institutions who are counting on us to make prudent financial decisions on their behalf. Our work allows clients to fulfill their long-term financial goals - whether it's a foundation seeking to fund cutting edge medical research or a retired teacher saving for their grandchild's college tuition. As a member of our top notch technology team, you will implement creative research methods, access industry-leading data and experts, and collaborate with colleagues from around the world to achieve these insights on behalf of our clients.
Portfolio Services Framework team is responsible for building applications that drive execution of all tasks related to portfolio operation, as well provide a live monitor that will detect anomalies in portfolios due to active/passive change.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to work on building this platform that serves as information hub for portfolio service teams. You will be part of dynamic team that is well known for its attention to details and delivery record, and will be involved in building a flexible and efficient system that federates contents from various systems.
- Work effectively throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle to deliver business solutions
- Partner with in-house application and data architects while implementing systems requirements
- Analyze business requirements, provide technical, design, and delivery to production
- Design APIs to power web applications that presents investment related tasks/events/alerts to portfolio services teams
- Integrate with multiple source applications to source investment related tasks/alerts/events
- Design and build core platform capabilities to be applied to all contents within platform
- Design and build the using a range of technologies on AWS
- Design, build and optimize application infrastructure embracing DevOps model
- Build reusable libraries can be use across the organization
- Communicate regularly with technical and non-technical team members about technologies and best practices
2-3 years of experience as a software developer with solid software engineering aptitude
Ability to solve problems in a logical, methodical, and efficient manner
Experience developing application using Java Programming language
Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent written and verbal communication with strong follow through skills
Attention to detail, self-discipline and passion to learn and innovate
Knowledge/Experience with any of the following technologies is a strong plus: AWS, Python, Nodejs, ReactJS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering, math, or related field
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .