Engineer, Lead - 1 Year Term, Benefits Eligible
This position is responsible for providing configuration, implementation, and support of the Applied Fintech Research teams efforts in digital currency experimentation.
1. Work as a key applied research team member developing digital currency software.
2. Perform code reviews and provide technical feedback.
3. Manage technical interactions between the internal team and external vendors.
4. Run large scale tests and develop solutions to bottlenecks.
This position is not required directly supervise others.
Knowledge and Experience
1. At least 5 years software engineering experience.
2. Clear communication coupled with efficient execution.
3. Experience delivering high quality code within a scrum based engineering environment.
4. Strong proficiency developing in C, C++, Java or other language in a professional / production environment.
5. Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
6. Self motivated and able to be equally effective both locally and remotely.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time