Management Consultant 2
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelity Investments
- 17 déc. 17 2017-12-17
Management Consultant 2
Serves as a member of Fidelity Business Consulting (FBC) group, which is responsible for identifying and launching growth initiatives, managing and facilitating cross-enterprise initiatives, and addressing difficult operational issues. Helps evolve the FBC Technology Consulting practice by delivering technology focused consultative engagements to Fidelity business units and portfolio companies.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Provides technical guidance on a variety of information technology projects/initiatives, including Strategy and Planning, Architecture and Design, Transformation/Cost Management, Organizational Design and Structure, Process/Policy Rationalization and Optimization, Technology Governance, and Return on Investment Measurement.
- Works closely with IT leaders to strategize on technology challenges, develop options, and recommend solutions that drive business value.
- Responsible for client engagements, including scope, design, and delivery.
- Uses in-depth consultative skills, data analytics, industry research, and technical expertise to deliver high impact consulting engagements.
- Identifies and captures industry leading approaches to create solutions that provide tangible benefits for Fidelity, including cost optimization, accelerated routes to delivery, risk mitigation, and improved productivity/customer experience.
- Directs and executes various analysis, including market analysis, internal capability assessment, competitor intelligence, customer research, product assessment, and financial analysis/modeling.
- Interacts with Fidelity personnel at various levels, including senior executives, to gather data and build consensus.
- Conducts secondary research to understand industry trends, competitors, customers, regulatory changes, or technology changes.
- Prepares presentations and assists in presentations to senior executives.
Master's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, or a closely related field and four (4) years of experience in the job offered or four (4) years of experience in management consulting or IT strategy consulting.
Skills and Knowledge :
Candidate must also possess:
- Demonstrated Expertise ("DE") in technology strategy development, including Business IT Alignment, governance, operating model, process redesign, secondary research, application portfolio assessment, cost reduction, organizational design, and competitive benchmarking .
- DE developing and delivering technology strategy presentations to influence senior management and client executives in strategic decision-making.
- DE in strategy development, including industry analysis (forecasting and value chain analysis), program management, go-to-market strategy, operational improvement, and business transformation .
- DE in business planning, quantitative modeling and analysis, financial modeling and analysis, product/service evaluation, opportunity identification, and business case development .