Manager, Data Management & Business Analysis
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 12 févr. 19
A Boston Based financial firm is looking for an experienced Data Manager with current hands-on ETL experience using SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau to oversee and manage the build out and transformation of the firm’s data base, data integration and other data initiatives.
- Manage a new data integration system and data displays into business intelligence dashboards
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Develop and maintain Alteryx workflows that support Tableau dashboards
- Develop documentation of business analytics processes
- Leverage BI tools such as Tableau, SQL, Alteryx to perform data integration, data visualization, analytics, and report development.
- Perform data integration, write efficient SQL Queries, and develop/deploy reporting solutions that apply data visualization standards and best practices, and meets quality standards by performing unit testing.
- Work closely with 3rd data service providers to ensure that the project meets expectations, is on budget and will be delivered on time
- Must have experience managing a large-scale data integration project
- Must have 3+ years of data mapping and relational database design
- Must have current skills in one or more of the following applications: Alteryx, Tableau, SQL
- Nice to have-experience with cloud-based computing (Snowflake)
- BS in IT or Computer Science a Plus
- Must be self-driven with the confidence to become a leader in the company
- Strong preference for Local Boston candidates
- Client will only look at US Citizens and Green Card holders
Keywords: Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Snowflake, Business Analyst, Data Integration, Data Mapping, Relational Database Design, Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Cloud Computing
Please refer to Job 23366 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com. | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.