Manager, Financial Administration
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
This manager role exists in the Accounts Payable team within Finance & Administration. The role of the Accounts Payable Manager will be to provide strong leadership, oversee all the daily invoice, employee and payment transactions, facilitate accurate and timely account reconciliations and relative financial filings. In addition, this position will require firm wide interaction regarding problem and dispute resolution on accounts payable issues, ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures and training of staff. Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and improve department policies and controls to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Develop, motivate and train accounts payable staff
- Manage daily invoice volume, employee reimbursements and weekly paycycles
- Manage the Corporate Credit Card program for all Wellington entities
- Manage the 1099 process for appropriate vendors
- Manage the sales and use tax for all domestic vendors and US Wellington entities
- Manage the development/testing and implementation of ongoing projects.
- Compile, analyze and report financial information to management and government agencies
- Enhance the relationship between Accounts Payable and its Customers and Suppliers to measurably improve timeliness and efficiency in the processing of invoice payments. Respond timely and accurately to internal and external payment inquiries.
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years relative work experience required, including in a management role
- Experience with Workday Financials preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international payments and banking requirements
- Ability to collaborate across departments with a professional presence; proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationships at all levels within the organization
- Detail and process orientated, ability to deal with several priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible approach while delivering superior customer service
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong problem solving techniques, including the ability to identify, research and resolve unfamiliar issues and ability to clearly communicate issues to key stakeholders
Manager, Financial Administration LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .