Marketing Business Analyst
We are looking for a marketing business analyst to support day-to-day activities of the Digital Customer Experience team. In this role, you'll assist the marketing technology product owner in day-to-day management of a cross-functional agile team of marketing, sales, technology and data partners to create and optimize the digital customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with marketing technology tools and/or supporting marketing campaign execution. They are passionate about enhancing the customer experience through digital marketing and are energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment. Responsibilities
• Works closely with both marketing leadership and marketing manager(s) to identify requirements, timelines, resources and KPIs for initiatives.
• Ensures information required for email and/or journey are captured in a Campaign Brief/Intake Form.
• Assists with drafting campaign plan and monitoring the execution against the plan.
• Supports campaign workflows during the production process.
• Manages the campaign calendar. Required Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience working in marketing, ideally with marketing technology tools and/or marketing campaigns.
• Advertising and/or email marketing background.
• Digital communications/CRM experience and knowledge required.
• Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple integrated campaigns simultaneously.
• General understanding of marketing automation technology.