Private Equity Research Analyst (Generalist)
Mellon is aspecialist multi-asset investment management firm dedicated to servingsophisticated investors globally, providing clients with high-quality singleand multi-asset investment solutions using both active and passive strategies.Coming together in 2018 through the combination of Mellon Capital, Standish,and The Boston Company, the combined asset manager has the scale and investmentcapabilities to offer institutional and intermediary clients a broad range ofspecialist investment solutions. The Boston Company, Standish, and MellonCapital are product brands of BNY Mellon Asset Management North America.
Mellon isseeking a Senior Research Analyst, with the following responsibilities:
- Directsa significant portion of research activity for a major investment area; Independentlyconducts investment research studies.
- Analysesmay focus on individual securities, classes of securities, or the developmentof quantitative decision-making models.
- Makesbuy, sell, and hold recommendations. Demonstrates seasoned and proven judgmentin the field of securities and consistently delivers strong performance.
- Demonstratesstrong technical acumen though authoring and presenting investment thesis andother published and distributed works.
- Interviewwith management, suppliers, competitors, and customers from companies beingresearched.
- Responsiblefor research leveraged to produce strong investment management performance fora significant portion of the investment area.
- Demonstratesseasoned and proven judgment in the field of securities and consistentlydelivers strong performance; Capable of directly investing capital ininvestment funds.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor'sdegree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- 10-15years of total work experience preferred and over 8 years of investmentexperience preferred.
- Demonstratedfinancial acumen and financial modeling skills.
- Backgroundin consumer, media, or technology preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
MELLON WITH TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: