We are looking for a product owner for our Digital Customer Experience team. In this role, you'll provide day-to-day management of a cross-functional agile team of marketing, sales, technology and data partners to create and optimize the digital customer experience. You'll spend time liaising with external stakeholders, communicating with other team leaders, and running interference to keep their team members from being distracted. And, of course, communicating continuously with the team itself.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an agile working framework as a product owner that leverages marketing technology tools. They're a proven executor who is passionate about enhancing the B2B customer experience through digital marketing and are energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment. Responsibilities
• Works closely with both marketing leadership and marketing manager(s) to identify requirements, timelines, resources and KPIs for initiatives.
• Drafts campaign plan and monitors the execution against the plan.
• Communicates with stakeholder's key milestones in the development-to-deployment cycle.
• Analyzes journey results and customer impact; highlights opportunities for improvement/iteration.
• Works with marketing business analyst to ensure backlog of projects are managed and prioritized appropriately.
• Manages day-to-day operations of digital agile team, including:
o Hosts daily stand-ups and actively manages sprints/backlog for team.
o Focuses team on driving business value, including identifying points of decisions and required trade-offs and determines which alternative provides the most business value.
o Keeps the team focused on the vision, including long-term strategic goals and directs agile team toward them at each sprint.
o Provides daily decisions by being fully present with the team to engage in conversation and make decisions as they arise so that the team can move forward unimpeded.
o Protects the agile team from all outside noise and pressure, allowing them to focus on doing the right work at the right time. Required Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience working with marketing technology tools.
• Training as an agile product owner, or willingness to engage in agile product owner training.
• Advertising and/or email marketing background.
• Digital communications/CRM experience and knowledge required.
• Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple integrated campaigns simultaneously.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge, including an understanding of how the platform works, what tools DWS has access to, fundamental components of all marketing tools.
• Demonstrated success in a team-oriented environment.