Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
Using discretion and judgment, designs, develops and maintains Informatica processes for business groups throughout the organization. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with managers/business analysts to define system needs and design.
- Design, develop and maintain Informatica processes for business groups throughout the firm.
- Creates technical specifications and support documentation.
- Provide Production support for Informatica processes, including on-call responsibilities.
- Acts as a consultant to others within the department to share information and advise other development efforts.
- Designs and implements database changes.
- Performs additional related responsibilities as necessary
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of Informatica Powercenter versions 6x/7x.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Oracle development (SQL, PL/SQL) required. One to two years of SQL/Server, DB2, & Sybase experience is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required. Strong analytical, planning and estimating skills required.
- Strong systems architecture, database modeling and design skills an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to be on call in support of nightly production cycles.
- Knowledge of Maestro scheduler and Perl helpful.
- Experience as an Informatica Administrator advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial services industry/data preferred.
MFS currently requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except employees who are entitled to an exemption from vaccination as an accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."