Quant Developer - Boston, MA
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Resource Collaborative
- 04 juin 18 2018-06-04
Our client is one of the world's largest independent global investment management firms. With US$927 billion in assets under management they serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Their innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies.
As part of continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Quantitative Software Engineer. As a member of the Mosaic Technology team, which is in the process of building a new front-end trading platform, this individual will be responsible for solutions delivery for the Portfolio Management team. This is an ideal opportunity for an IT professional to apply business and technical skills to enable investment processes to become more effective.
- Leading the delivery of high quality business solutions using the latest in cloud technologies.
- Working directly with investors to create quantitative solutions.
- Interacting with investment professionals at all levels of the organization in order to proactively identify opportunities for new/improved systems to support investment processes.
- Performing gap analysis between investment processes and existing systems.
- Interfacing and coordinating with the broad Information Technology teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Participating directly in the technical development of investment tools.
- Experience implementing models for securities, risk, attribution, scenario analysis and portfolio optimization or equivalent experience required.
- Five years of relevant design and development experience within the financial industry preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills gained through experience in a relevant financial domain (i.e. business technical understanding of fixed income and/or derivatives securities, foreign exchange, money markets etc.)
- Experience with, and a demonstrated understanding of, modern software development and testing methodologies such as Artifactory, GIT, and Jenkins CI.
- Familiarity with web applications and services using REST, HTML5, CSS, and modern UI frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Intermediate level expertise with SQL and Excel VBA/C# preferred.
- Experience developing application with cloud technologies such as AWS desired.