About the Role:
Trading - IC3 Executes highlycomplex and large trade orders in an efficient, timely and cost effectivemanner. Prices transactions and connects with portfolio managers to determinetheir needs regarding vehicles being utilized and liquidity requirements.
Executes client orders forlarge global equity portfolios, utilizing program trading techniques. Helpsensure efficient funding of trading activities. Maintains broad expertise inall product offerings and works with portfolio managers and peers to determineappropriate trading strategy to meet investment objectives. Manages riskassociated with trade execution. Identifies problems and provides solutionswithin established trading strategies and procedures. Provides strategic andtactical market advice to sales staff, analysts, portfolio managers and clients.Provides reports on pricing and trading strategies based on research and data frominternal sources and third party vendors.
Liaises with internalcompliance, credit and risk functions on execution and trading related mattersand functions. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Tradersas needed. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination ofeducation and experience is required
- Strong technical and analytical skills andbackground preferred: Python, R, SQL, time series and cross-sectional analysis,solid grasp of applied probability analysis
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in institutional buy-side trading preferred
- Program trading experience highly preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses orcertifications as required by the business.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: