SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST -CURRENCY TRADING TECHNOLOGY
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Resource Collaborative
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
The Currency Trading Technology team is looking for highly motivated business analysts to make an impact in a high demand and strategic initiatives. This is a great opportunity for a business analyst to build a career and learn about trading currencies and currency derivatives in a fast moving global market in a rapidly evolving market structure and regulatory environment.
The business analysts work directly with traders and trade administrators and are exposed to the latest industry tools and trends as well as innovative problem solving. In addition, our business analysts contribute to all aspects of the definition, implementation, and support of the Global Trading Order Management System which is used by the Currency Trading Desk.
As a Currency Trading Senior Systems Analyst, the individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with Traders and Trade Administrators to identify business requirements
- Document requirements and work with the development, QA, and support teams to ensure that all team members understand the business needs
- Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risks
- Assist with system testing, deployment, training and support of the Trading Application
- Work with brokers and trading vendors to bring vendor tools into the desk
- Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to build consensus and to partner with the traders and portfolio managers
- 3-5 years BA or systems analysis experience in trading or investment management
- Strong SQL query skills
- Strong knowledge of trading order management systems and electronic trading (FIX protocol), including industry interfaces and API’s
- Experience with Charles River, LatentZero, Longview, RediPlus, or Calypso a plus
- Previous experience working with offshore consultants a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Our Client is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. With US$1 trillion in assets under management as of 28 February 2018, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions.