Sales Support, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our development team and assist the senior sales leads in achieving their sales goals by providing various support functions during the entire sales process. As a part of our sales development team, the ideal candidate should have an understanding of the financials markets and products that State Street's offers its clients. This will be a person eager to learn about the sales process and willing to work collaboratively to support the sales leads in interacting with prospects and closing deals. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS) and the Sector Solutions Sales Team. The position supports senior sales leads focused on the Alternatives segment within Global Services. You will have the opportunity to provide crucial support during the sales cycle which will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge of the products available at STT. What you will be responsible for
As a Sales Consultant, Officer you will
What we value
- Work directly with the assigned sales team or sales lead to identify prospect/client needs
- Assist in prep for conferences
- Sales presentation composition
- Manage deal team
- Prepare fee schedules
- Assist in preparation of Cover Letters and Executive Summaries
- Provide backup and serve as an in house resource to sales team or sales lead
- Able to assist with and respond to requests for information from prospects/clients
- Assist with researching prospects/clients and tracking activities in CRM tool
- Assist in synthesizing and summarizing competitor analysis
- Maintain and grow relationships with internal departments, support staff and site offices that support the sales process
- Proven work ethic and ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess strong research skills and organizational skills to manage the strategic development and tactical execution of large marketing plan
- Pay attention to detail and organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or Business Administration.
- 4 years of investment servicing operations experience is preferred.