- $145000 - $165000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Strategy
- 04 sept. 17
- Lieu de travail : Boston, MA, États-Unis
- Salaire : $145000 - $165000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
This leading financial service firm is looking for their Senior Project Manager, who is a Certified Scrum Master, to rollout an Agile model whilst managing multiple delivery teams.Senior Project Manager – Leading Financial Services firm! – Boston
- $145,000 - $165,000 + Excellent bonus + benefits!
- Lead multiple teams!
- Roll out and drive the Agile model!
This leading financial service firm is looking for their Senior Project Manager, who is a Certified Scrum Master, to rollout an Agile model whilst managing multiple delivery teams.
The role involves:
- Leading & running multiple delivery teams to rollout the Agile model
- Full project lifecycle management & delivery
- Drive continuous improvement
- Working closely with an advising the Portfolio Managers on Agile best practices to affect change
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master with a ‘Certified Scrum Master’ accreditation
- 10-15 years Project Management experience
- Rally & Jira
- Experience within a Hedgefund, Asset Manager, Bank
This role is most suited to a strong minded individual who has the courage of their convictions, along with excellent communications skills, to manage multiple teams with complete autonomy whilst performing as the Agile Specialist to coach & mentor the teams on the best Agile principals.
Please send your latest resume and I will call you with more, detailed information.