- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelity Investments
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
See job description for details
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Hands on experience leading or coaching scrum teams focused on building software solutions for web and mobile experiences. The teams you have worked with have cross functional responsibilities such as engineering, quality, devops and release implementation.
- Experience with all principles and details of Scrum, including ceremonies working with teams at varied stages of Agile maturity.
- Influencer and collaborator - The team will view you as an advocate for continuous learning helping the team improve sprint over sprint. You help build a trustful, transparent environment which is supportive of problem solving and experimentation.
- Scrum Master Practice contributor - You share knowledge to empower others and learn what you don't know all towards contributing back to our Scrum community practice.
- Experience with teams working across multiple platforms such as web/mobile user interface, middleware micro-services, and back-end databases. You can navigate your way across a complex and rapidly changing technology landscape to resolve impediments.
The Purpose of Your Role
Facilitating Scrum ceremonies is only a piece of the role, Scrum Masters in Digital Experience will be involved in all aspects of the engineering process to build and deliver great customer experiences. They will guide teams to be challenged, learn, innovate and improve. We promote a culture that is focused on inclusivity, continuous discovery and leadership at all level.
The Skills You Bring
- You are someone who thinks "Digital", incorporates Digital into your everyday life and enjoy being an early adopter of technologies
- You are able to communicate well to all parties and have the ability to influence to reach consensus and motivate those around you
- You enjoy working in a global centric team with high collaboration across business and tech partners
- You have a strategic vision with the ability to balance immediate needs with long term direction
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting and helping to evolve the maturity of our Scrum practices through techniques, tools, coaching and sharing. Being a servant leader to your team is very important, and as important is positively impacting our Agile culture across teams.
- Using your expertise and leadership to influence and gain consensus on how to proceed, remove impediments and strive for high performing team success sprint over sprint
- Consistently making culture choices that positively impact our teams and scrum masters and help us transform how we can work better
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You'll contribute to helping Personal Investing provide retail brokerage, mutual funds, managed accounts, annuities and other financial products and services to millions of individual investors. Your team helps provide online experience strategies through Fidelity.com, and Fidelity's mobile device applications.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.