Embedded within a team of end users, Traders and Portfolio Construction, the Analyst will be tasked to develop and maintain a proprietary set of tools to manage the implementation of the firm’s strategies. The ideal candidate will enjoy working directly with business users to create greenfield technology as well as enhance current tools, in a dynamic, fast-paced, best practices setting. These efforts will encompass requirements gathering, consensus building, heads-down development, vendor product integration, unit and integration testing, and deployment. This role is ideal for a full-stack software engineer with deep understanding of the asset management industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, enhance and support strategic proprietary tools; Facilitate integration testing of third party tools and data, as demand requires
- Provide tactical support of business-oriented services
- Manage daily morning production process to establish the start-of-day trade-ready state
- Apply a formal development approach to the critical production environment
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable and 12+ years of experience as a software developer
- Experience architecting and developing systems in the asset management industry
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (C#, ASP.NET Core, MS SQL Server); Python knowledge helpful
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Strong ability to analyze the business needs, collaborate with end users on requirements, and architect a design which will meet the business needs
- Ability to deliver flexible, scalable, functional software to meet the business needs
- Working in a fast paced Trading environment, while ensuring a disciplined approach to technology
Why work here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency.
- Casual office environment. Casual dress code everyday. The kitchens are stocked with free snacks and drinks.
- Better Benefits. Get quality medical, dental and vision insurance; Paid leave bank of 20 days; Profit Sharing; Tuition & Health Club Reimbursement.
- Opportunities to Develop Personally & Professionally. We promote local volunteerism and organize hands-on opportunities throughout the year. Work side-by-side with some of the industry’s most admired professionals.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation